MY EXPECTATION ABOUT DIPLOMA ISLAMIC BANKING ...

MY EXPECTATION ABOUT DIPLOMA ISLAMIC BANKING <b>...</b>


MY EXPECTATION ABOUT DIPLOMA ISLAMIC BANKING <b>...</b>

Posted: 19 Jan 2013 09:22 PM PST

My name is Andi Irawan Bin Busar. Matrix number 10DIB12F2073

images

Before i entered Politeknik Seberang Perai, im sitting for STPM in my state. After i entered into Politeknik Seberang Perai i realize thats subject that i will face in my programme have a similar subject with my STPM subject such as Economic,Pengajian Perniagaan And Computer application(SPM). So its little bit easy to me to understand thats subject and cant early detect which one topic that might be hard to me.

RRR

For me, the subject thats might so hard for me is Statistic because i had been forgotten about thats subject. And for sure about Account is killer subject for me because before this i dont like this subject because i easily get confius to determine which item should be put in financial statement and in my programme the tutorial language thats we used it is English Language and this make it more hard to understand because before it im just used a Bahasa Melayu in Accounting subject. But this programme can make more money to support my life where i can get job in all type of bank in Malaysia. In shaa ALLAH

So i must study hard because i know thats my challenger in consist of student who are good in other subject in my programme. So i must improve myself to more pick up in certain subject i never learn.i realize thats my programme is not very tough in this sem, what i need to do is find the main poin or create a new formula thats can be used. So i have been list what subject is to hard for me such as Accounting,P.marketing and Statistic, the rest is not so hard like the list that i listdown just now

The conclusion is , so far about my subject is just in  normal level, and i must start to focus more to achieve my dream from my programme. Thanks your for reading my expectation abput my programme